Spiritual Knowledge

Home

home, lama tashi,



 I am lama Tashi. from the Gorkha district of Nepal, my profession is a teacher.  

I am Degree of Doctor in Buddhist philosophy, I am teaching buddha-dharma to all over the world. 

I am interested to share my spiritual knowledge through this blogger website.


I am a spiritual person, and philosopher, I would like to share real experiences and want to know more mysteries things. 

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: