Spiritual Knowledge

About us



        
 My introduction 


 I am a Degree of Doctor in Buddhist philosophy,  and I am teaching buddha-dharma to all over the world. I also want to share my Buddhism knowledge with all of you through this blog web page. so everyone pls. like, share, and subscribe to my blog and support me to grow the next level. 
thank you very much. 


Given By Nepal Government (Doctor Certificate) of buddhist philosophy    
             karma2030.blogspot.com


   Short of my life story;

 Very very interesting life story, you can visit once in my life story.  The Short Story of My Life


I was born in a village called Nubri in the Gorkha district of Nepal in 1979. When I turned six years old, I already had to work hard in the fields and look after the cows. Meanwhile, for just two weeks, I learned only the Nepali alphabet and a little bit of maths. 


In 1992 when I was 13 years old, my parents asked me to join the monks at the Karma Leksheyling monastery. Since that time till graduation 14 years later, I studied there very hard beginning with the Tibetan alphabet,

grammar, Buddhist philosophy, debating,  logic, Sanskrit, English, Nepali,, and Chinese, etc.


In 1997, I had participated in the Kagyu winter debates for 9 years,

Before my graduation, I had taught junior students at Karma Leksheyling in 2004. 2006, and 2008. 

                                                

                                                    

I was abroad in Taiwan for many years to teach foreign students in 2005, 2007, 2009, 2016, 2017.


In 2010, I began a three-year retreat at Karma Leksheyling retreat center,  which I finished in 2013./March/ 25.      


On 25/4/2013 I received the Khenpo degree and the three years retreat certificate from my root Guru, Choje Lama Phuntsok


                        Khenpo certificate

karma2030.blogspot.com

                     3 years retreat (lama) certificate 


karma2030.blogspot.com
Add caption




In the middle of 2013, my guru gave me the responsibility (Dorje Lopen) to lead pujas in the monastery for three years and guide whoever wanted to do pujas for himself and ourselves. 


Since then I have been doing pujas, teaching, practice, and private studies, which I will continue until 2016.

And in 2016. I started again abroad to Taiwan to teach to foreign students in 2016,  2017,


 In 2018 I went to Taiwan for studied Chinese at Cheng Kong University of  Tainan Taiwan. 

    

         Chinese Language Grade 

karma2030.blogspot.com

Transcript

                (Chinese   Graduates certificate)

  


In 2019 I visited Taiwan to attend the Buddhism festival ceremony for some months.


meanwhile, I visited many countries in Asia, like Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Macau for teaching and festival ceremonies, etc..


This has resulted in good skills and sound knowledge about Buddhist philosophy and

excellent methods about how to practice meditation 🧘🏻‍♀️ and teaching. 


Thus I would like to connect with who is sincere, simple, and interested in meditation practices, or love and care for all sentient beings, and have an open heart with everyone.


This is the short of my life story from since born to now 2020.  next chapter....?🙏






personal problems


But one thing is that since a long time my health is not going well on with me until 2019.


So that unhealthy bring me some bad situation and difficulty in my life, So I decided to live alone by myself. 




There are saying"

"it's better to live alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: